英国“每日邮报”（Daily Mail）报导，女王和夫婿爱丁堡公爵（Duke of Edinburgh）及其他王室成员在白金汉宫阳台向群众挥手致意，并且观赏英国皇家空军（RAF）阅兵庆典（Trooping the Colour）。
不过，当直升机从头顶飞过时，乔治热情地挥手，2岁的夏绿蒂也加入哥哥的行列。 乔治转身与爸爸说话时，夏绿蒂手指天空，看着空军特技飞行小组红箭（Red Arrows）在空中留下红白蓝3色彩烟。
The royals on the balcony spanned four generations, from Queen Elizabeth to the young Princess Charlotte
1) Prince Edward: The Earl of Wessex is the third son of the Queen, and currently ninth in line to the throne. He is married to Sophie Helen, Countess of Wessex.
2) Camilla Parker Bowles: The Duchess of Cornwall is the second wife of Prince Charles. She divorced her husband Andrew in 1995 before marrying Charles in 2005.
3) Prince Andrew: The Duke of York is the second son of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip. Prince Andrew saw action with the Royal Navy in the Falklands War, flying warfare missions along with search-and-rescue operations.
4) Prince Charles: The Duke of Cornwall is next in line for the throne. He was reportedly 'perplexed' by his son's decision to talk about their mental health in wake of their mother's death in 1997.
5)Princess Beatrice: The eldest daughter of Prince Andrew is seventh in line to the thrown. The 28-year-old is currently working in Manhattan, and used to date Uber executive Dave Clarke.
6) The Queen:In September 2015 Elizabeth II became the longest-reigning monarch in the history of the United Kingdom, surpassing Queen Victoria's 63 years and 216 days.
7) Prince Philip: Queen Elizabeth's husband recently retired from public engagements at the age of 96, joking that he 'can't stand up for much longer'.
8) Prince Harry:The young Prince has had the country on tenterhooks over whether he'll announce plans to marry Canadian actress Meghan Markle.
9) The Duchess of Cambridge: Kate Middleton met Prince William when they were both students at the University of St Andrews. The couple split up before rekindling their relationship years later.
10) Prince George: George has recently elected to attend the prestigious Thomas' primary school in Battersea
11) Princess Charlotte: The youngest child of Prince William and Kate Middleton, Charlotte was born on May 2 2015 at St Mary's Hospital in London.
12) Prince William: Like Prince Andrew, Prince William served as a search-and-rescue pilot with the RAF, before becoming an air ambulance pilot with East Anglian Air Ambulance.
13) Peter Phillips: The only son of Princess Anne, Peter Phillips worked for the Williams Formula 1 team in Canada. There he met his future wife, Autumn Kelly.
14) Savannah and Isla Phillips: The young daughters of Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly
15) Autumn Kelly: She and Peter Phillips first started dating soon after the Canadian Grand Prix in 2003. She had no idea he was a member of the Royal Family until she saw him on a TV programme about Prince William. She has renounced her Catholic faith so Peter can retain his position in line to the British throne
16) Eloise and Estella Taylor: The two teenagers sit 41st and 43rd in line for the throne. In a 2011 Trooping of the Colour the Duchess of Cambridge was reportedly enamored with the pair.
17) Lady Amelia Windsor: The fashion-conscious royal has been hailed as the most beautiful member of the royal family. She has already walked the runway for Dolce and Gabbana.
18) Lady Helen Taylor: Lady Helen Taylor, 51, is the only daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Kent. Once affectionately called 'Melons' by the press for her ample proportions – a nickname she admitted she hated – she married art dealer Timothy Verner Taylor in 1992.